SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
WHAT IS SEO?
S.E.O. is the acronym for Search Engine Optimisation. This term describes the complex process of making your website appear higher in the natural (free and unpaid) search engine results.
Considering that e-mail and search are the two top online activities, the disadvantages of not being optimised are significant:
- 75% of Web Browser Searches Are Conducted with Search Engines
- 75% of Searches on Search Engines Made on Google
- 75% of People Never Scroll Past the First Page of Search Engine Results
- 70% of the Searchers Click on are Organic Results
- 70-80% of Users Ignore Paid Ads
- Leads Through SEO Save 60% as Compared to Conventional Marketing
- Leads Generated Through SEO Have a 14.6% Closure While Direct Mail or Print Advertising Have a Closure Rate of 1.7%
- Leads Through Google is At Top in terms of Conversion Rate
- Studies have shown that on Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position. Unfortunately, until you turn up on the first pages of search engine results, you are just a face in the crowd.
Now, if your website is optimised for Google, Yahoo and Bing, you can be sure to rank higher in the results page. However, in order to safeguard against unethical practices, search engines constantly evolve their algorithm. SEO is not a one-time only activity. We can help you to continuously maintain your high rank in search results with ongoing SEO activities that build on the basis of your initial efforts.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
By courtesy of our dedicated research team, we keep on updating our SEO Strategy time to time according to updates and directions of Search Engines. Whether it’s Panda, Penguin, Humming Bird or any other update, our SEO strategies are in compliance. Best thing about us, we are active members of leading internet marketing platforms like MOZ, Search Engine Land, Traffic Planet and many more. So, we don’t only compatible with current updates but have close eye on future anticipations which helps us in improving our process consistently. Here is elaboration of our SEO Process
1. SEO Audit: Analysis of On Page, Off Page/Back-links, Social Quotient, Content
2. Keyword Research: We will select potentials keywords after analyzing Searches, Competition & Effectiveness by utilising leading tools like Adwords Keyword Tool, Keyword Spy, Raven Tools etc
3. ON Page SEO: We will optimise Meta Tags, URL Structure, Semantic Structure, Crawling, Internal Linking, Content in terms of keywords, Images & others
4. Fix Old Back-links: It’s impossible to rank before anlysing and fixing old links. We will analyse back-links in terms of Anchors, Diversity, Local v/s Global, Site-wide v/s Non Site-wide, Do-follow v/s No-follow and fix them manually or through disavow tool if required.
5. Link Building: We are not going to build hundreds and hundreds of back-links because we want to make you ranked not penalised. We build few but quality back-links in compliance with best practices.
6. Monthly Reporting: No hidden tricks. We will send you Monthly Work Report, Monthly Rankings Report, Monthly Traffic Report. You will be in total control of things going on!
7. Monthly Communication & Strategy Review: We will communicate, discuss progress, set goals for month, review and update strategy according to circumstances.
- We Deliver Results: We are proud to be a result based SEO Company
- No Locked-Down Contracts: No long contracts! In case of no results, simply switch to other company
- Updated SEO Strategies: 100% White Hat Practices in compliance of Panda, Penguin, Humming Bird & Others
- No Penalties Ever: No fear of penalties! Be ranked and stay ranked
- Incomparable Communication: 24/7 Support. Ask anything anytime
- Work With Any Budget: Many can deliver with big budgets, we deliver with tight budgets
HOW TO START WITH US?
Let’s start with OBLIGATION FREE SEO APPRAISAL which will expose your current SEO Position. BOOK IT NOW THROUGH BELOW FORM!